Friday, March 7, 2014

Director Oliver Stone Removes My Blog Post On Facebook

First off, let me say how much I love Director Oliver Stone's work. Stone has been an inspiration to me ever since I first saw JFK. I remember my friend and I walking out of the movie theater - Speechless. We walked in that day having grown up believing the 'lone nut' assassin, Oswald did it alone theory. We walked out different that day. Forever changed. JFK taught me a very important lesson that day. Question Everything. Do your own Due Diligence. Don't believe anything anyone ever tells you. 

Instead of asking, research it yourself. 
To you, Oliver Stone, I apologize for posting my blog on your thread. I want you to know, I respect you immensely.


Above, as you can see the post I made.



 In the Screenshot Save above, I 'like' and comment on users posts.



A couple of minutes later, the "poster has removed post" appears. 


                                 
                                Above, is the new Oliver Stone 'Chavez' Post - Sans me.

No comments:

Post a Comment