Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dear Mayor Spinello of The City of Glen Cove

Dear Mayor Spinello, 

I am returning both of my "Patriotic Citizen Awards" that I received from the City of Glen Cove, for my Patriotic Service to the community over the years; in particular, for my rendition of The National Anthem, and other patriotic songs I sang at the annual Veteran's Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, and other City of Glen Cove sponsored events.

I make this gesture in protest to the involvement of some City of Glen Cove paid and unpaid employee's, past and present, and some citizens of The City of Glen Cove that have entered into an Egregious, highly Illegal, UnConstitutional, Conspiracy against me.

Sincerely,
Rocco Michael Iannacchino
Lifelong Resident of The City of Glen Cove



No comments:

Post a Comment