Sunday, August 10, 2014

Youtube Video Continued To Play While Internet - Server Connection Were 'Down'


While watching a video today, Brent Holland's 'FrightNight Show,' I thought I'd check out some websites while listening to an on air interview with former Secret Service Agent Abraham Bolden. The first page I went to said that I was not connected to a server. So I checked my Network Port Configuration. Both the Internet and Server were down. What was weird was that my Youtube video was still playing. So I snapped a sequence of screenshots to show it. From one screenshot to another one can see SS Abraham Bolden moving and speaking, and the writing below moves.. Strange indeed. Any thoughts on why this is possible? Is my computer being controlled by an outside source - an Intranet? I'm not technical when it comes to computers but I am observant.  Thoughts?











No comments:

Post a Comment