Saturday, May 31, 2014

Has The Bilderberg Group Been Visiting my Blog?


Something rather intriguing came to mind after posting a Tweet on Twitter about the number of 'hits' I received on my blog from a certain part of the world. 
The Netherlands: I had never gotten any hits from this part of the world and immediately thought of Bilderberg.

From May 22 to May 29th I received 202 page hits to my blog from The Netherlands. 



After posting this Tweet to my Twitter, I did not receive not one more hit from The Netherlands.  That got me to ponder the thought..


Could some, possibly all of the 327 page hits I received from The Netherlands for the month of May have been from members of The Bilderberg Group?


The only way to truly know is to round up the Ip's of the individuals from The Netherlands and see if the Ip addresses land at the hotel and the surrounding areas where members of this secretive group are meeting.

Is it merely a coincidence that my blog would receive 327 page hits from The Netherlands this month, the month of May? This is the same month members of The Bilderberg Group are meeting in Holland. This month of all months. The only month I ever received page hits from The Netherlands.

Has my blog arisen the curiosity of princes and billionaires?

Is there a way to legally get the Ip addresses of The Netherlands page hits I received?  I'm sure there is an illegal way of doing it - but I would never condone such behavior, and wouldn't for a moment would want hackers to even consider such a cause.

I just find this rather intriguing.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment