Saturday, January 25, 2014

08/08/11 Union Square Park Free Speech Massacre


We are getting reports from our friends in other countries around the world that the Union Square Park Arrest Video for Rocco Iannacchino has been censored. No sound is heard, but the video remains.  Here is The Official Dialogue Transcript from The Union Square Arrest Video 8-8-11

Official Transcript of Dialogue Taken From Rocco's 8-8-11 False Arrest Video at Union Square Park - New York City

ROCCO: Ok, and I haven't done anything illegal. I'm exercising my right to speak to people.

BLUE SHIRT: Rocco, I just got here, why don't you tell me the story?

ROCCO: I'm telling, why don't you.. people are trying to kill me and my family, alright?

BLUE SHIRT: Ok… very truly ? to you sir.

ROCCO: You know what? I just told them of a conspiracy… a conspiracy to kill me and my family. Ok? And I really don't want to go into it.

BLUE SHIRT: Rocco, Rocco, listen to me, listen to me, even if it was a conspiracy, I don't want everyone standing in the middle of the street.

(Rocco's entire speech was from the sidewalk in the park at all times)

ROCCO: You know why I did this? So I would be protected. The people of The United States are seeing my face. They are the people of the United States. There's a huge conspiracy against me. Ok? I need to be protected, I'm trying to protect my family, Tori Iannacchino and my daughter, Angelica Iannacchino. We have already been hurt by this, ok? They used Brainwashing techniques on me. But they didn't get to me.  (Rocco moves with hands in the air) Ok, I've done nothing wrong here. I'm just speaking.


ROCCO: I want to tell you one thing (addressing the crowd) I want to thank you so much, on behalf of my family and myself, and I am so proud of you guys for at least listening to my story. Ok? Because you're gonna save my life.

(Rocco moves away as "Cop" close in)

ROCCO: Ok? I've done nothing illegal… All I did was..

BLUE SHIRT: (inaudible)

ROCCO: Ok..

MAN IN THE CROWD: He's not doing nothing wrong!

ROCCO: My name is Rocco Iannacchino, and I want Political Asylum. My family is not safe in this country.. My family is not safe in this country.. There is another line of government in the country that -

(Blue Shirt gestures to cameraman to move back)

BLUE SHIRT: Sir, Would you back up please?

ROCCO Because there is another level of government in the country that -

(Two unidentified "officers" move in and grab Rocco by the arms)

ROCCO: I haven't done anything illegal.. Wooh! I did nothing wrong!

CROWD: (Loud Booing begins)

YOUNG BOY: Let Him Go!

(Rocco now is pushed against his vehicle, 3 unidentified "officers" try to handcuff him)

ROCCO: HELP! It's a conspiracy! Don't let them take me! Please HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!! AHH! I DID NOTHING WRONG! I HAVE FREE SPEECH HERE! LET GO OF ME!! PLEASE HELP ME! LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME! LET GO!

BYSTANDER: He didn't do anything!

ROCCO: NO! Please let me go.

CROWD: (CHANTING in UNISON Over and Over Again) LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO!

ROCCO: AHH! You're breaking my arm!!

CROWD: (CHANTING in UNISON Over and Over Again) LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO!

ROCCO: AHH! MY ARM!! HELP ME!!!!

MAN IN CROWD: HE DIDN"T DO ANYTHING. LET HIM GO!

ROCCO: There gonna hurt me.

CROWD: (CHANTING LOUDER) LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO!!

MAN IN CROWD: HE"S GOT FREE SPEECH!

GIRL IN CROWD: He hasn't done anything wrong.

BYSTANDER: WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING HIM?

UNIDENTIFIED "EMT": We're not arresting him, we're going to put him in an ambulance.

PEOPLE IN THE CROWD: Let Him GO! Let him Go!

ROCCO: Please, they're going to hurt me. Don't let them take me.

PEOPLE IN THE CROWD: Let Him GO! Let him Go!

ROCCO: I didn't do anything wrong.  Excuse me. GET OFF OF ME! HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

At 4:28 seconds something very strange happened: A "BYSTANDER" yelled out "DIVERSION" and started to run through the street as "cops" chased him. The cameraman's attention was momentarily diverted. When the cameraman swung back to film the arrest - They Were Gone.

Cops Don't Do "Diversions"

DoD definition of the word "diversion."
"The act of drawing the attention and forces of the enemy from the point of the principle operation; an attack, alarm, or feint that diverts attention. A change made in the prescribed route for operational or tactical reasons."

On August 8th, 2011, I  brought my wife and child to NYC to seek political asylum, but ended up going to a park to tell my story of being harassed by covert factions of the government.

I was falsely arrested and sent to an insane asylum for 23 days.  I  was dangerously misdiagnosed; dangerous life threatening drugs administered, subjected to a Brain CT scan that had 500 times more radiation than a regular X-ray, and nearly broke my arm when a guard tackled me.  The arm did not break but turned completely black.  All for a free speech in a park.

Cops Don't Do "Diversions"

No comments:

Post a Comment